IGNOU Registration 2020 | How To Register for IGNOU Admissions?, IGNOU Enrollment
IGNOU Registration: Candidates who want to get admission in Indira Gandhi National Open University, have to register themselves. The student registration form is available on the official website, ignou.ac.in. In this article, we will be going to learn how to register for IGNOU admissions and also re-registration of the existing students for next year/semester exams, online.
IGNOU admissions are open now for students who want to get the admission for the year 2020-2021, for all its academic programs. The last date of IGNOU admission for the session July 2020, for both Indian and International students is 15th September 2020. After the due date of application is passed, no other application will be accepted by the university. Students who were not capable of submitting the applications will have to wait for the next session.
How to Register for IGNOU Admission?
Here, we have provided the details of the registration process for the students who want to get admission in Indira Gandhi National Open University for various streams. Follow the steps below and get the easiest method to register yourself.
- Visit the official website of IGNOU: http://ignou.ac.in/ and click on the tab Register Online.
- In the drop-down, you will get the option for Fresh Admission, click on it.
- You will be directed to the new webpage.
- Now, those candidates who are applying for the first time have to click on the tab for New Registration.
- The student registration form will open.
- Here you need to fill the following details:
- User Name (between 8 to 16 characters), which will be used while login
- Name of the Applicant
- Email ID
- Password for your user name
- Mobile number
- Captcha (given on the registration page)
- After filling all the details, candidates have to submit the details
- They will receive a mail and an SMS for the confirmation of registration along with your username.
- The username and password will be your login credentials.
- Now, candidates have to log in with their credentials to fill the application form.
- Before you proceed to fill the application form, make sure you carry these documents along with you.
- Scan copy of Photograph (100 kb)
- Scan copy of signature (100 kb)
- Scan copy of Age Proof (<200 kb)
- Copy of educational qualification
- Copy of experience certificate (if any)
- Copy of Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC candidates)
- Copy of BPL Certificate (Below poverty line)
- Applicants can pay the application fee via online payment modes such as Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking.
- Once you have filled all the details, applicants can preview the details and Submit them.
- Applicants can save and print the application form for future reference.
Note: Go to the direct link for New Registration: Direct Link to IGNOU Registration
Important Instructions for IGNOU Registartion
Candidates should keep in mind the following instructions before they register for IGNOU admission.
- Name and other details should be the same as in the Educational Documents, entered by the applicants
- Applicants can log in to the admission portal through their registered email address, only.
- Applicants must use their own active email addresses.
- The Email address provided by the applicant must be functional and the applicant must have access to it throughout the admission process.
- Applicants are encouraged to use the latest version of the Google Chrome web browser for filling the application form.
IGNOU Registration Status
Students who have enrolled themselves for admission in Indira Gandhi National Open University can check the status of their registration or admission, directly from the official website. Students can also follow the below-given steps to get the status.
- Click on the link: Direct Link to IGNOU Registration Status
- Enter the enrollment number
- Enter Programme code
- Enter verification code
- Submit the details
- The status will appear on the screen
- Save and take a print out for future reference.
Only those candidates who have enrolled themselves for the admission and given proper details will be able to check the status. The officials will check the details and documents submitted by the candidates. The candidates will be selected if they meet the eligibility criteria and also if they have provided accurate details. The officials will strictly check the documents and verify them. Once the verification process is done, the selected candidates' names will be disclosed on the official website. Then, students can check the status of their registration.
IGNOU Re-registration 2020 July Session
The re-registration process is for those candidates who are already IGNOU students and have to give next semester or next year's exam. For the month of July session, the last date to apply for re-registration is 30th September 2020.
For the next year/semester exam, students have to go to the official portal and submit their re-registration form and make an online payment. For both Indian and International students, the portal is open.
Enter the correct mobile number and email id so that officials will be able to send important updates and information regarding the exams. Choose your relevant course carefully. Students can use multiple payment modes online to pay registration fees. Please wait for some time while making payment, the processing may take time. Do not make another payment immediately. Get a print out of the submitted form and online payment receipt for future reference.
Students are suggested not to delay till the last date, to submit the re-registration form. Click on the link Direct Link to IGNOU Re-Registration to re-register for 2nd semester. Enter your enrollment number and password as per the New Registration, enter captcha verification code and login.
Once logged provide the necessary details and submit the form. Make the payment and download the form for future reference.
FAQ's on IGNOU Registration
What is the last date for IGNOU admission 2020?
The last date to register for IGNOU admission 2020 is extended till 15th September. The hall ticket for TEE (term-end examination) is released on 9th September 2020. The admission process for candidates who want to get admission in Indira Gandhi National Open University started on June 6th, 2020 for the session of July 2020.
How to register for IGNOU admission?
- Go to the official website ignou.ac.in
- Click on Register Online Tab on the homepage
- A dropdown will occur, click on fresh admission
- A new webpage will occur in front of you
- There the candidates can click on the new registration option
- Mention your name, username, password, email address, mobile number.
- Submit the details.
- You will get a confirmation mail and SMS in the provided email address and mobile number with your login credentials
- This confirms that you are registered for IGNOU admission.
How to apply for IGNOU admission?
- Go to the official website
- Enter your login credentials (Registered username and password)
- Enter the captcha verification code and click on the login button
- Fill the application form with accurate details
- Submit the form and make the payment through any online mode (Debit card/Credit card/Netbanking)
- Download the form and take a print out of it for future reference.
How to check IGNOU registration status 2020?
- Go to the official website of IGNOU
- Enter your username and password
- Click on the login button
- The registration status will appear on the screen
The post IGNOU Registration 2020 | How To Register for IGNOU Admissions?, IGNOU Enrollment appeared first on A Plus Topper.
Category : aplustoppe,IGNOU